Wednesday, May 1, 2013

        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
G I V E A S H I T
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 
 
Like I could give a shit about any of you sons of bitches.
 If you ask for my fucking opinion?
I will give you my honest opinion.

If you want someone to tell you that everything is going to be splendiferous,
then go see your fucking shrink. 
I won't lower myself to that level of bullshit.

If you're about to make a shitty remark on my Facebook profile,
prepare your anus.
I will publicly humiliate your bitch ass fucking mongrel face.

One thing I've learned this week:
 Never be friends with fat girls that still live and act like teenage drama queens.

NO, YOU ARE NOT REGINA GEORGE, 
NOR WILL YOU EVER IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE BE BLAIR WALDORF,
SO STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU'RE SUPERIOR TO ANYONE, 
YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING.

You're fat,
ugly and
poor.

Oh, so you're studying to become a teacher?
The fuck would I send my kids to be taught by teachers that smoked their way through college?
 
What do you even have to offer to society besides being an obese millstone...




Day 5 / Mirtazapine



No comments: